The first of 12 Zodiac Signs, Aries (Mesha Rashi), are known for their leadership qualities and optimism. People born under this Zodiac sign are highly competitive and know how to get things done. Aries are born leaders, they hate losing, and thus, they usually ‘win.’
Who is an Aries compatible with? According to Vedic Astrology, the most compatible signs for Aries are Leo, Sagittarius, Gemini, and Aquarius. Let us know about Aries Compatibility with other horoscope signs.
Aries and Aries
- Friendship – They shall have a good bonding with mutual understanding and similar interests.
- Work Compatibility – It is better if they work separately and handle their own task.
- Love – Each of them will recognize and admire the quality in the other and have mutual respect when in love.
- Relationship – Aries and Aries will have a fiery, passionate, and very volatile relationship.
- Being together – They understand each other and think alike
- Married Life – Their marriage is a tricky one. Both of them need to make an effort to make their marriage work.
Aries and Taurus
- Friendship – Their loyalty to each other is the key to their long-lasting friendship.
- Work Compatibility – They can work together as long as there is enough space between them.
- Love – Their love is complicated as they are very different and have little basis for mutual understanding.
- Relationship – Their relationship will either work through or break up before they ever form a commitment.
- Being together – There is a significant risk that they both may become bored being together.
- Married Life – Their marriage is likely to stand the test of time as there is a lot to work on.
Aries and Gemini
- Friendship – Their ability to keep each other interested and entertained is the reason for their deep friendship.
- Work Compatibility – They will work very well together.
- Love – When in love, these two will make each other very happy.
- Relationship – Their relationship will be lively and fun for both of them.
- Being together – They will be close friends as well as romantic partners.
- Married Life – Their marriage will be relatively harmonious and long-lasting.
Aries and Cancer
- Friendship – They can be complementary friends and have good bonding.
- Work Compatibility – They should not even try to work together as they both want the lead.
- Love – When in love, they have good potential that they end up being together should not even try to work together.
- Relationship – They form the stereotypical traditional relationship, which is likely to end up in marriage.
- Being together – They also will have many things that they enjoy doing together.
- Married Life – Desire to protect their family and their home is what they both want to be married to one another.
Aries and Leo
- Friendship – They make a fabulous friendship as they both share good communication.
- Work Compatibility – They make a good team at work and in life with their hard-working nature.
- Love – When in love, they share a great affection and form a mutual attraction.
- Relationship – They will be drawn to each other immediately, and the chemistry between them will resemble a courtly romance.
- Being together – The compatibility between these two is very high, and they will have a happy and exciting life together.
- Married Life – They have the potential for a happy marriage that can last a lifetime.
Aries and Virgo
- Friendship – Aries and Virgo share a deep friendship with shared interests and hobbies.
- Work Compatibility- When working together, they are their most compatible as each has what the other lacks.
- Love – These two are more likely to be good friends and comrades than lovers.
- Relationship – The relationship between Aries and Virgo will generally be a friendship or a working relationship rather than a romance.
- Being together – Get along pretty well together.
- Married Life – Romance between them is unlikely; however, it can lead to a lasting and stable marriage.
Aries and Libra
- Friendship – Libra and Aries shall have an incredible connection as friends.
- Work Compatibility –They think in very different ways and have trouble working together.
- Love – They will be attracted to each other immediately and will be the stereotypical model of a popular couple.
- Relationship – They have a complicated relationship as they are opposites to one another.
- Being together – At times, they will have tension and conflict. Still, this pairing is a promising one, and it can stand the test of time.
- Married Life – Aries and libra are natural marriage partners and have a balanced and happy married life.
Aries and Scorpio
- Friendship – Because they have mutual respect and understanding of each other, their friendship lasts longer.
- Work Compatibility – They make a very good pair when they work together.
- Love – If these two end up in a love relationship, they will do very well together.
- Relationship – They will develop a romantic relationship with one another.
- Being together – If they do get together, they will have a happy life and joyful moments.
- Married Life – If Aries and Scorpio enter into a marriage, it will be a good and long-lasting one.
Aries and Sagittarius
- Friendship – They make a good bonding with similar interests.
- Work Compatibility – They will work well together as they have similar work ethics.
- Love – When in love, they will have a whirlwind romance and liveliest moments with one another.
- Relationship – There will be instant chemistry between with more flirting and less arguing.
- Being together – They are highly compatible and will have a lot of fun together.
- Married Life – Their marriage may be a bit of a challenge; both are likely to be shy of commitment.
Aries and Capricorn
- Friendship – They share good company as they both have good humor and love making others laugh.
- Work Compatibility – They will generally work well together with sincerity and hard work.
- Love – They will have a natural chemistry between them which will bind them as a couple.
- Relationship – The relationship between an Aries man and a Capricorn woman will be all or nothing.
- Being together – Together, they will have a good interaction and stay happy together for life.
- Married Life – They have the potential for a happy and long-lasting marriage.
Aries and Aquarius
- Friendship – As friends, they will enjoy each other’s company.
- Work Compatibility – Their work relationship will be smooth, and they complement each other well.
- Love – When in love, their bonding gets stronger, and even if they fall out of love, their companionship shall remain as it is.
- Relationship – They will likely have an amicable and pleasant relationship.
- Being together – They will understand each other and genuinely like each other.
- Married Life – Even if these two do end up getting married, there will always be a strong element of friendship over their partnership, because of which they will have a strong marriage relation.
Aries and Pisces
- Friendship – As friends, Aries and Pisces are likely to have the best-est moments together and enjoy one another company.
- Work Compatibility – They may go well working together or may not go well. Their work compatibility is average.
- Love – They will often fall in love “at first sight. This will form a passionate and whirlwind romance.
- Relationship – They have a little-known relationship with each other that makes them a good match.
- Being together – Aries and Pisces have good chemistry and can be very happy together for a long time.
- Married Life – Their marriage may pose some problems. Still, it can work well, so long as they do not isolate themselves from other people.