Many factors influence the construction of an individual’s personality, especially that of a woman, who goes through countless difficulties throughout her life solely because of her gender. That’s why analyzing the way a person acts and thinks can be an extremely complicated task.
In this scenario, however, there are some techniques that can help us right now. Vedic Astrology, for example, is extremely effective, since its main objective is to study how the stars and planets influence an individual’s life and also their main characteristics.
Today we are talking about Pisces Women, their personality, and some interesting facts about them. So, let’s jump to the content, shall we?
Pisces According to Vedic Astrology
Talking about Pisces, it is the 12th final sign of the zodiac cycle. Its element is water, which explains very well its nature of being very soft and graceful. The symbol of this sign shows two fish that represent their dual personality, swimming in the opposite direction. Jupiter is the lord of water element dominant Pisces and so the Pisces are full of religious qualities just like their swami (lord) Brihaspati. They are considered to be the most auspicious and holy sign of the zodiac due to the lord planet Jupiter and Varna being Brahman.
Pisces sign exists from the last phase of Purva Bhadrapada till the last phase of Revati Nakshatra. The expansion of Pisces is from 330 degrees to 360 degrees. The ascendant sign of Pisces is Brikha (Taurus) and the malefic planet is Shukra (Venus).
Its causative planets are Surya (Sun), Mangal (Mars), and Brihaspati (Jupiter). Mangal is the owner of the second and ninth house of this sign, Moon (Chandrama) rules the fifth house, Budha Graha (Mercury) rules the fourth and seventh house and Shukra (Venus) is the ruler of the third and eighth house. Shani (Saturn) being the ruler of the eleventh and twelfth house is considered to be the malefic planet for this sign.
Pisces Woman Personality
Pisces is one of the dreamiest signs in the entire zodiac. Therefore, they are quite creative and it’s practically impossible to get bored around them. However, these individuals also suffer, as they live so long in the moon world that they find it difficult to adapt to the harsh reality.
Delicate, the Piscean woman is particularly even more amiable. Optimistic, she likes to share every moment of her life with those she loves, and always seeks to ensure the happiness of her loved ones.
Being very sensitive, the Piscean woman has a very strong connection with the spiritual universe. Thus, she tends to strongly believe in the supernatural, and follows her sixth sense, using it as a personal compass that almost always gives good results, a special gift from the zodiac itself.
Pisces Woman – In Love
The Piscean woman’s sensitivity makes her fall in love quickly and very intensely with a person. Thus, we can say that she gives herself body and soul to her partner, and expects him to meet all her expectations, needs, and dreams.
Pisces Woman – with Friends and Family
One of the main characteristics of the Pisces woman is the fact that she wants to see everyone around her happy. That’s why she is a very dedicated person in all her relationships. Furthermore, the Piscean woman sees no difference between friends and family. For her, family is not always made of blood, that is, friends can also be part of this bond, while she becomes very close to several loved ones.
Pisces woman – In professional life
Being very dreamy, the Pisces woman is also extremely creative. This makes her do well in the business world, as she manages to come up with impressive new projects and solutions without much difficulty. Dedicated, the Pisces is not content with anything but the best, and this factor makes it stand out quite precisely for always offering the best results in everything it proposes to do.
Pisces Woman – Positive Traits
Piscean women tend to be extremely optimistic and positive. This makes her look at the world in a different way and be able to enjoy even the simplest of moments. Thus, it is possible to say that she leads her life in a very light and pleasant way.
Pisces Woman – Negative Traits
While Pisces living in the moon world is beneficial in some parts of its life, it can also bring certain problems. That’s because the woman ruled by this sign ends up falling in love with a version of the world that doesn’t exist. Thus, it can be a shock to be placed face to face with a harsh reality, which generates great discomfort, interferes in their relationships, especially romantic ones, and even creates some existential questions.
Pisces Woman Facts
Here are some facts that you may want to know about Pisces Woman which you may be unaware of.
Malefics and Favorable
- Deities to worship: Kula, Pitri, and Lord Vishnu
- Lucky gems to wear: Rashi Ratna Pushparaj, Bhagyaratna Muga
- Ominous gems: diamond or opal
- Lucky Zodiac: Cancer, Scorpio, Pisces
- Inauspicious signs: Leo, Libra, Aquarius
- Lucky day: Monday, Tuesday, and Thursday
- Unlucky days: Wednesday and Friday
- Auspicious direction: North, East
- Ominous direction: West
- Lucky Numbers: 1, 5, 8, 9
- Unlucky numbers: 2, 7
- Auspicious color: yellow
- Ominous color: bright, white
- The Pisces is one of the water signs, which symbolizes its ability to intuit and deepen spiritually.
- Her rhythm is changeable because the Pisces woman is able to adapt to different situations, taking the form that the occasion demands.
- A Pisces person is sensitive, romantic, and dreamy, who considers affection essential.
- A Pisces woman needs to be shown love and trust in order to feel safe and secure.
- She is sensitive and understanding and often succeeds in careers where empathy is needed.
- Pisces has great sensitivity, which makes her dramatic, sentimental, and melancholy when she doesn’t have the attention of those she likes.
- As she has an intense imaginative capacity, she needs to avoid brooding that makes her commit injustices.
- She knows how to take care of people like no one else. And she has the ability to deal with subtle energies, seeking healing from the suffering of others.
- She gets quite hurt by cold people who look down on her or don’t pay attention to her feelings, or even shut down and don’t show what they feel.
- A Pisces woman is looking for someone who understands her need for solitude and privacy. The Pisces girl dreams of a relationship without charge.