Many factors influence the construction of an individual’s personality, especially that of a woman who goes through countless difficulties throughout her life solely because of her gender. That’s why analyzing a person’s actions and thoughts can be extremely complicated.
In this scenario, however, some techniques can help us right now. Vedic Astrology, for example, is extremely effective since its main objective is to study how the stars and planets influence an individual’s life and their main characteristics.
Today we are talking about Pisces Women, their personality, and some interesting facts about them. So, let’s jump to the content, shall we?
Pisces, According to Vedic Astrology
Talking about Pisces, it is the 12th final sign of the zodiac cycle. Its element is water, which explains very well its nature of being very soft and graceful. The symbol of this sign shows two fish that represent their dual personality, swimming in the opposite direction.
Jupiter is the lord of water element dominant Pisces, so they are full of spiritual qualities like their Lord Brihaspati. They are considered one of the most auspicious and holy signs of the zodiac due to the lord planet Jupiter and Varna being Brahman.
Pisces sign exists from the last phase of Purva Bhadrapada till the last phase of Revati Nakshatra. The expansion of Pisces is from 330 degrees to 360 degrees. The ascendant sign of Pisces is Brikha (Taurus), and the malefic planet is Shukra (Venus).
Its causative planets are Surya (Sun), Mangal (Mars), and Brihaspati (Jupiter). Mangal is the owner of the second and ninth house of this sign, Moon (Chandrama) rules the fifth house, Budha Graha (Mercury) rules the fourth and seventh house, and Shukra (Venus) is the ruler of the third and eighth house. Shani (Saturn), the ruler of the eleventh and twelfth house, is considered the malefic planet for this sign.
Pisces Woman Personality
Pisces is one of the dreamiest signs in the entire zodiac. Therefore, they are quite creative, and it’s practically impossible to get bored around them. However, these individuals also suffer, as they live so long in the moon world that they find it difficult to adapt to the harsh reality.
Delicate, the Piscean woman is particularly even more amiable. Optimistic, she likes to share every moment of her life with those she loves and always seeks to ensure the happiness of her loved ones.
Being very sensitive, the Piscean woman strongly connects with the spiritual universe. Thus, she tends to believe in supernatural things, and follows her sixth sense, using it as a personal compass that almost always gives good results, a special gift from the zodiac itself.
Pisces Woman – In Love
The Piscean woman’s sensitivity makes her fall in love quickly and very intensely with a person. Thus, we can say that she gives herself body and soul to her partner and expects him to meet all her expectations, needs, and dreams.
Pisces Woman – with Friends and Family
One of the Pisces woman’s main characteristics is that she wants to see everyone around her happy. That’s why she is a very dedicated person in all her relationships. Furthermore, the Piscean woman sees no difference between friends and family. For her, family is not always made of blood; friends can also be part of this bond, while she becomes very close to several loved ones.
Pisces woman – In professional life
Being very dreamy, the Pisces woman is also extremely creative. This makes her do well in the business world, as she can come up with impressive new projects and solutions without much difficulty. Dedicated, the Pisces is not content with anything but the best, and this factor makes it stand out quite precisely for always offering the best results in everything it proposes.
Pisces Woman – Positive Traits
Piscean women tend to be optimistic. This makes her look at the world differently and be able to enjoy even the simplest of moments. Thus, it is possible to say that she leads her life in a very light and pleasant way.
Pisces Woman – Negative Traits
While Pisces living in the moon world is beneficial in some parts of its life, it can also bring certain problems. That’s because the woman ruled by this sign ends up falling in love with a version of the world that doesn’t exist. Thus, it can be a shock to be faced with a harsh reality, which generates great discomfort, interferes in their relationships, especially romantic ones, and even creates some existential questions.
Pisces Woman Facts
You may want to know some facts about Pisces Women that you may be unaware of.
Malefics and Favorable
- Deities to worship: Kula, Pitri, and Lord Vishnu
- Lucky gems to wear: Rashi Ratna Pushparaj, Bhagyaratna Muga
- Ominous gems: diamond or opal
- Lucky Zodiac: Cancer, Scorpio, Pisces
- Inauspicious signs: Leo, Libra, Aquarius
- Lucky day: Monday, Tuesday, and Thursday
- Unlucky days: Wednesday and Friday
- Auspicious direction: North, East
- Ominous direction: West
- Lucky Numbers: 1, 5, 8, 9
- Unlucky numbers: 2, 7
- Auspicious color: yellow
- Ominous color: bright, white
Interesting Facts about Pisces Women
- Pisces is one of the water signs, which symbolizes its ability to intuit and deepen spiritually.
- Her rhythm is changeable because the Pisces woman can adapt to different situations, taking the form that the occasion demands.
- Pisces women are sensitive, romantic, dreamy, and consider affection essential.
- A Pisces woman must be shown love and trust to feel safe and secure.
- She is sensitive and understanding and often succeeds in careers where empathy is needed.
- A Pisces girl has great sensitivity, making her dramatic, sentimental, and melancholy when she doesn’t have the attention of those she likes.
- As she has an intense imaginative capacity, she must avoid brooding that makes her commit injustices.
- She knows how to take care of people like no one else. And she can deal with subtle energies, seeking healing from the suffering of others.
- She gets quite hurt by cold people who look down on her or don’t pay attention to her feelings, or even shut down and don’t show what they feel.
- A Pisces woman is looking for someone who understands her need for solitude and privacy. The Pisces girl dreams of a relationship without charge.
Last Updated on July 3, 2022