As you know, an astrologer can be the most versatile consultant when you ask the right questions. An experienced astrologer will point out the reason for the existing problems and provide specific remedies to nullify the harmful planetary effects.
If you decide to contact an astrologer, you need to make an approximate list of questions that you want to ask an astrologer.
Astrology Questions to Ask
As Vedic astrology service provider, we have answered questions on different aspects of life asked by thousands of clients. Most of the problems and issues people struggle with are very common. So, here is a list of questions you may want to ask an astrologer.
Personal Life – Love and Relationships
If you are interested in the area of love and relationships with loved ones, questions can be the following:
- When should I get married?
- When will I get married?
- When is a favorable period for me to get married?
- Will I meet my love or soulmate?
- Why is my relationship not working out?
- What kind of partner should I look for?
- Is everything serious and for a long time with this partner?
- Do I have celibacy signatures on my card?
- Are my spouse and I suitable for each other?
- How can I improve my relationship with my spouse?
- When will I meet the right partner? (in case you are alone)
- What does my zodiac sign talk about my future?
- What should I do to improve my relationship with everyone?
If you are interested in the area of health and your well-being or that of your family, questions can be the following:
- What is the general condition of my health?
- What can I do to get sick less?
- Will there be remission?
- Am I prone to diabetes?
- What does my chart say about the tendency to addiction/alcoholism?
- What periods of possibly serious health problems are shown on the map?
- Predisposition to certain diseases and possible prevention.
- The time of the operation to avoid serious consequences.
- What is the best time to start a diet?
- What does my birth chart say about my longevity?
- What does my horoscope tell about my education?
- Do I have an opportunity to study abroad?
- How fruitful is studying in a foreign country?
- Which educational field is good for me?
- How can I improve my concentration while studying?
- Will I be able to continue my education after marriage?
- Will I complete my higher education?
- Will I score good grades in my upcoming exam or test?
- What is the highest academic degree I could achieve?
- How significant will be my academic degree in my career?
If you are interested in questions related to the choice of a profession or related to your chosen job, career advancement, or financial issues:
- In what area of work can I best show my abilities?
- What are my prospects for this job?
- Should I start my own business?
- When and how can I get rid of debt?
- Will I be able to receive an inheritance? When?
- Is it worth leaving work, or is it better to wait it out?
- Are there any prospects for growth in this direction?
- What happens if I decide to start my own business?
- Will I achieve a result if I change my specialty?
- What does my Kundli say about working in a foreign country?
Place of residence
If you have questions regarding your residence, then you ask the following questions:
- I am planning a move, is it a good time?
- Do I have an opportunity to live abroad?
- Should I buy real estate right now?
- I want to move to a different city; how favorable is this city for me?
- Where is it better for me to live (country, city)?
- When is a good time to change your place of residence?
- When is the best time to buy or sell a house?
- Which direction is favorable for me to live in?
- What should i avoid to make my residence peaceful?
If you want to ask questions regarding your children, then you ask the following:
- Will I have children?
- I want children; when is it better to attend to the question?
- Why can’t I get pregnant?
- What days are favorable for conception?
- How can I improve relationships with children?
- Am I having a boy or a girl?
- When will my newborn baby start to speak?
If you are eager to know about your financial status in the future, then you can ask the following questions.
- Will my financial situation improve?
- Should I take a loan?
- Where can money come from?
- What should I do to establish financial flows?
- Which area of business should I focus on improving my finances?
- What should I avoid to become financially strong?
- Which area of work is suitable for me to make money?
- Should I invest in stocks? What does my Kundli say about stock investments?
- Can I become a successful Entrepreneur?
- How do I improve my relationship with my parents?
- How to harmonize your home?
- Do the planets indicate that my parents are supportive of my career?
- Do I need to stay away from my family?
- How can I improve my relationship with my family?
- What does my chart say about my family life?
Short-term and long-term forecast
If you have the desire to learn something more about your future, then you can ask the following questions:
- What will be the next year or the next month for me?
- Do I expect an improvement in my financial situation soon?
- What significant events will happen in my family in the future?
- How fruitful would the upcoming year be?
Soul development – Spiritual Questions
The above questions can be attributed to the material side of your life. But our soul comes into this world with a specific task. And to accomplish this task, perhaps you are given all your situations related to money, marriage partners, children, relatives, and work colleagues. Therefore, starting your conversation with an astrologer with questions of a spiritual nature is better.
- What karmic tasks do I have to solve in the current incarnation?
- What spiritual path is suitable for me to be in harmony with the world and myself?
- What is my destiny?
- In what direction should I move in this birth?
- What contributes to the development of my soul?
- How do I know if I’m on the right track?
- What should I avoid to improve my spiritual discipline?
- Which path will be futile for me for spiritual development?
- Which meditation method works best for my nature?
- What is the blockage of my life in this material world?
The range of issues that can be solved with the help of Vedic astrology is quite broad. Sometimes, we just vaguely need to clarify some aspects of our lives. If you understand that you still cannot decide on the choice and solution of the tasks assigned to you, ask an expert astrologer for guidance.
Ask Your Questions Now – Get answers from an Expert Vedic Astrologer within 24 hours in your inbox.
Last Updated on November 26, 2022