A mantra is a combination of the syllabus which has been so framed and structured that, when pronounced correctly, concentrates universal energy into the individual’s spiritual energy. Recitation of the Vastu Mantra generates powerful and positive forces and creates an auspicious aura around our homes in sync with the energy of the surroundings and nature.
Vastu dev or the deity of Vastu can be described as the personification of the energy ruling any site. Vastu Shastra is an age-old science related to planning and construction. Often while construction we might need to violate Vastu guidelines due to various reasons which create Vastu Dosha or a fault.
Thus, among many remedies chanting Vastu Dosha Nivaran Mantras, can help overcome the negative impacts of a poor Vastu arrangement. Chanting the Vastu mantra blesses the occupants of the place with wealth, health, and peace of mind.
Here are 5 Vastu Mantra For Positive Auras – Vastu Dosha Nivaran Mantras.
1. Vastu Vedic Mantra (Vastu Purusha Mantra)
नमस्ते वास्तु पुरुषाय भूशय्या भिरत प्रभो | मद्गृहं धन धान्यादि समृद्धं कुरु सर्वदा ||
Namaste Vaastu Purushaay Bhooshayyaa Bhirat Prabho | Madgriham Dhan Dhaanyaadi Samriddham Kuru Sarvada ||
Salutations to the Lord of all beings, the one who resides in every object, Oh Lord, bless my home with wealth, grains, and prosperity forever.
2. Vastu Dosha Nivaran Mantra
ॐ वास्तोष्पते प्रति जानीद्यस्मान स्वावेशो अनमी वो भवान यत्वे महे प्रतितन्नो जुषस्व शन्नो भव द्विपदे शं चतुष्प्दे स्वाहा |
Om Vaastoshpate Prati Jaanidyasmaan Swaawesho Anamee Vo Bhavaan Yatve Mahe Pratitanno Jushasva Sahnno Bhav Dvipade Sham Chatushpade Swaahaa |
Om, may the Lord of dwellings, who knows us completely, Come to us with his own abode and bestow his grace upon us. May we attain prosperity through you, and may you protect us. Grant us peace in both bipeds and quadrupeds, Swaha.
3. Vastu Dosha Nivaran Mantra
ॐ वास्तोष्पते प्रतरणो न एधि गयस्फानो गोभि रश्वे भिरिदो अजरासस्ते सख्ये स्याम पितेव पुत्रान्प्रतिन्नो जुषस्य शन्नो भव द्विपदे शं चतुष्प्दे स्वाहा |
Om Vaastoshpate Pratarano Na Edhi Gayasphaano Gobhi Rashve Bhirido Ajaraasaste Sakhye Syaam Pitev Putraanpratinno Jushashya Shanno Bhav Dvipade Sham Chatushpade Swaahaa |
Om, may the Lord of dwellings, never forsake us. May he bring prosperity, like cows and horses. May we be your friends, like a father and sons. May you enjoy our offerings, and may you protect us. Grant us peace in both bipeds and quadrupeds, Swaha.
4. Vastu Dosha Nivaran Mantra
ॐ वास्तोष्पते शग्मया स र्ठ(ग्वग्) सदाते सक्षीम हिरण्यया गातु मन्धा । चहिक्षेम उतयोगे वरन्नो यूयं पातस्वस्तिभिः सदानः स्वाहा । अमि वहा वास्तोष्पते विश्वारूपाशया विशन् सखा सुशेव एधिन स्वाहा ।
Om Vaastoshpate Shagmayaa Sa Gvag Sadaate Saksheem Hiranyayaa Gaatu Mandhaa | Chahikshem Utayoge Varanno Yooyam Paatasvastibhiha Sadaanah Swaahaa |
Om, may the Lord of dwellings, with his beautiful, radiant form, Always protect us, shining like gold. May He guide us with intelligence and wisdom. May you, O Lord, bestow your blessings upon us, Swaha. O Lord of dwellings, you possess the universal form, You are a good companion, dear and worthy of worship, Swaha.
5. Vastu Dosha Nivaran Mantra
ॐ वास्तोष्पते ध्रुवास्थूणां सनं सौभ्या नां द्रप्सो भेत्ता पुरां शाश्वती ना मिन्क्षे मुनीनां सखा स्वाहा |
Om Vaastoshpate Dhruvaasthoonaam Sanam Saubhyaa Naam Drapso Bhettaa Puraam Shashvatee Naa Minkshe Muninaam Sakhaa Swaahaa |
Om, Lord of dwellings, the supporter of the fixed and stable, The protector of the soft and gentle, the ancient ruler. I do not seek the eternal friendship of the fickle-minded. O Friend of sages, I offer my salutations, Swaha.
Benefits of Vastu Mantras
Vastu mantras are believed to have specific vibrations and energies that can positively influence the energies of a space and bring harmony, balance, and positive vibrations to the environment. While the effectiveness of Vastu mantras may vary depending on personal beliefs and practices, here are some potential benefits attributed to them:
- Vastu mantras are believed to purify the energy of a space by removing negative or stagnant energies. Chanting these mantras with focus and intention can help create a positive and sacred atmosphere within the premises.
- Vastu mantras are associated with balancing the five elements (earth, water, fire, air, and space) within a space. By reciting these mantras, it is believed that the energy of the environment can be aligned and harmonized, promoting a sense of balance and well-being.
- The repetitive chanting of Vastu mantras is believed to generate positive vibrations that can impact the overall energy of the space. These vibrations are thought to uplift the atmosphere, making it conducive to positive thoughts, actions, and experiences.
- Vastu doshas are energy imbalances or flaws in the architecture of a building that can cause negative effects on its occupants. Chanting Vastu mantras is believed to help mitigate these doshas and rectify any energetic imbalances in the space.
- Chanting Vastu mantras can have a calming and centering effect on individuals. It can promote mindfulness, focus, and a sense of spiritual connection. This can contribute to a positive and harmonious living or working environment.